Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cloud Shitless

Ugh. Has anyone tried to read Cloud Atlas? I am having the hardest damn time with that. I struggled through the first ten pages and then flipped through the rest of the book to see if it got better...yeah. It doesn't. I think I'm going to go to B&N today and look for something different. 'Cause this is just going to be one of those books that I have to put back on my shelf for awhile...or a few years. Ya know.

I'm desperate to read 'The Story of Edgar Sawtelle' but because I have the feeling that it's going to be good I'm trying to save it for the end of the month. I don't know why I do that. But oh well.

We'll see what other books I can find!

Also, I'm going to try and post here more often. I know I've probably said that before, but hey. It's a new year, so maybe I can make this work this time! I've got plans for The Page Boy and I'm hoping I can execute them all :)

Stick with me! I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment