Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bone Farm

So I finished 'Boneshaker' last night. I cannot tell you how excited I am that there are more books in this story and that it isn't quite finished yet! I'm definitely going to have to restrain myself and try to avoid running over to B&N to buy them all at once. I don't have the money for that right now, given all the other books I've bought lately, haha.

I also started 'The Farm' today and finished it about an hour ago. I didn't think I would like it very much at all because it has vampires in it, but holy crap...It was so much better than I thought it would be. Also, the weight of the book was perfect, as well as the bendiness/paperback-iness of it, so it made me happy to be holding it...which was also why I couldn't put it down...Help.

I've been trying to read as many books as I can before going back to class (tomorrow) since I know I'm going to be struggling to read books for awhile from tomorrow on. I can happily say that I've read quite a few books in the past two weeks and each one of them has been excellent (I suppose with one exception) and has satisfied by hunger for stories. I've got three more that I'm really, really, excited to read and can't wait to pick up. My next will probably be 'For the Win' since I'm craving some more techno-jargon and such.

Alright. I have to go to sleep. I'm getting up at five in the morning tomorrow. Kill me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment