Sunday, September 9, 2012

September Book Haul


Yeah. I went a little crazy filming this video. This was the third try. Because I would get halfway through and realise that I had not one clue of what I was saying or trying to say or what I had actually said, etc. It was ridiculous.

But here's the video! I hope you guys like it. Working hard on keeping a semi-regular filming schedule in order to keep y'all happy :)

Books mentioned in this video:
- The Meaning of Night: A Confession by Michael Cox
- Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman
- The Cell's Design by Fazale Rana
- SECRET BOOK

I'm also continuing to read the LOTR series on the side, but won't be including those in the videos from now on. Until I finish them and then obviously they're going to get their own posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment