Saturday, August 11, 2012

August Book Haul


AUGUST BOOK HAUL! Finally! Haha, I'm so glad that I was able to get this out. I desperately wanted to do it earlier, but there was just no way that you guys would have been able to understand me with my swollen face. I still have all the stitches in my mouth until Monday, which is lame, but at least most of the swelling has gone down over the week.

Since my mom is visiting from England (my daddy is here too now!) I figured it would be fun to do the video with her, so I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll have her review the other book on this blog in a written post, and talk to my dad about the Tolkien stuff (which I realize I've been spelling it Tolkein which is wrong lol) and whether he wants to review.

Also, I'm going to start a new little series within the other videos that I'll announce in a video of it's own. It's not much, but it's a fun little addition that I think you guys will enjoy :) (It also enables me to add another book to each haul, hee hee).

Anyhoo! Yay for August! Hope you guys enjoy the review to come. Happy reading!

-- The Page Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment