Monday, July 2, 2012

May 2012 Favourites

Add caption

YouTuber: 
Priscilla from The Readables
Hurray! This beautiful lady is actually the inspiration for beginning this entire project. As a graphic designer, she has the most quirky little "theme" sounds and effects. Her videos are well structured, short and to the point and in them she gives you all the information you could possibly need! I absolutely recommend her to anyone in search of new books to read.

Film: 
The Avengers
Yeah, yeah, let me just take a moment to be lame here. As almost everyone I know who watched it, I adored The Avengers. I thought it was well structured, had a good soundtrack, a smooth, understandable plot, and amazing characters. All of the characters stayed true to their original movie characters and didn't do anything completely out of order in this movie. I did miss Edward Norton as the Hulk, but oh well!

Playlist of Awesome: 
Welcome to the World by Kevin Rudolf
Propane Nightmares by Pendulum
Hysteria by Def Leppard
Women by Def Leppard
The Hype by The New Cities
Easy Target by Blink 182
The Last Night by Skillet
Supersonic by Oasis
Live Forever by Oasis
Dakota by Stereophonics

Random:
Nail Polish: Essie's 'Chinchilly'
Drink: Bigelow Tea
Snack: Swiss cheese
Blush: MAC Cosmetics 'Fleet Fast'
Time of Day: 22:30 because it means I get to go to bed!
Person: My dadda!

No comments:

Post a Comment