Monday, July 2, 2012

June 2012 Favourites

YouTuber: 
Leesha from Xsparkage
Leesha is a beauty guru on YouTube. She's the first genuine beauty guru that I ever discovered (two years ago) and her videos are what really boosted my interest in makeup. Lately she's been posting fewer videos, or at least on less of a schedule, but I feel like she's allowing more of her personality to show. Her videos are always fun to watch. Plus, her talent with bright, beautiful looks is beyond anything I've seen. She's forever a favourite.


Film: 
The Alien Trilogy
This is the first time that I've ever seen any of those movies. I've immediately grown a soft spot for them and will most likely get offended if anyone insults them. Ripley is an incredibly awesome character and is, as of this month, my top heroine. The story was believable (for an alien movie lol) and I loved the way that they connect each movie to the other. Still have to watch all the other related movies!


Playlist of Awesome: 
Photograph by Def Leppard
Poison Prince by Amy McDonald
Whip It by Nikki Minaj
Johnny Darko by Crown the Empire
Part of Me by Katy Perry
Propane Nightmares by Pendulum
Farewell by Alan Menken
No Regrets by Dappy
Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold
Little Hell by City & Colour


Random: 
Drink: Country Time Lemonade
Snack: Pretzels
Lotion: Lubriderm w/ SPF 15
Phone App: Instagram
Person: My mamma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment