Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Christmas

Hoi mijn kleine people!

I thought I'd share a few pictures from my Christmas this year. I usually try to keep this site book related, but I'm thinking I may, from time to time, throw in a personal blog post. I feel like you would all get to know me a little better. Plus, I love seeing what bloggers do in their everyday life, so I thought there might be someone like me out there who wants to see what I do!

If you don't like this kind of stuff, feel free to fuck off. Haha, I kid. Go ahead and ignore this post and just keep an eye out for my next video via YouTube!

I love you all and hope you had a fantastic Christmas/Hannukah/etc. and a wonderful New Years!

Evelyn before her spay 

Evelyn after her spay 
My aunt's Christmas tree

One of the coolest hairstyles ever on my baby cousin

My presents 

My mam and dadda

Me and my mother

Evie and mom (reading Downtown Owl!)

My 'Life of Pi' "gingerbread" house!

Evie and I 

Evie playing with an adorable husky

Baby Evie napping

No comments:

Post a Comment