Saturday, July 28, 2012

Urpdate

Herro!

I finished 'The Hobbit' today! All I can say is that I'm shocked at myself for having left it for so long. I'll get into more detail on it as soon as I film the video, which will be soon hopefully. I will also be posting a video summing up all the booky stuff that happened this month, as well as a post of my random favourites on this blog.

I am, however, unusually busy because it's finals week! Technically. I only have one exam, because my other summer class is just handing in a final project. However, I'm finishing up all of the sound projects that I didn't do during the rest of the semester (oops), so have been crazy busy editing and recording all of that. I also have to write a 30 page screenplay. BUSY.

Either way, the video for 'The Hobbit' will be up before the end of the month!

Stay tuned for favourites and, at the beginning of August, my next book haul! :D

-- The Page Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment